Web Hosting

Default Free High-quality Virtuemart Template

Hi, people.
    I have a great collection of templates, and would like to share with you absolutely free. Hope my template will help someone to create a cool website.
    Jewelry Free Virtuemart Template

Will share , where can i find , the url is not directly , cant find the template

Another absolutely Free Virtuemart Template you may find here Cosmetic Store Free Virtuemart Template Hope you will appreciate this template at its true value.

What do you this people about this Cosmetic Store Free Virtuemart Template? Have any body already used it?

great collection,template are very nice.

great, because there are so few of these on the web for free..

Talking Can someone give me template securing widgets?

Hi,
    Thank you for sharing those awesome free templates. Can you help me finding out some widget to secure my website template from harming widgets? I love to work with widgets on my website so I also face a lot of problems with the unusual and harmful activities of some of them. Can someone provide me a widget which will report all da activities of those viruses? Thank you.............
    ------------
    Web design

Unfortunatly, I do not have any wigdet templates, but if I would create it, I will let you know.

Hi, guys. I have a new free virtuemart template for you. Hope you will appreciate it.
    DownLoad Free VirtueMart Template

Have any body used these templates? What results? It is really interesting to see what you finally got.