Web Hosting

Default How to reinstall Joomla templates siteground-j16-27 and Beez5 - Default-Fruit Shop

While modifying templates or some files, something messed up and either template does not work anymore. Is there a way to reinstall the following templates? I tried to remove them but i cannot, i tried to find source, but i could not. Any help will be appreciated.
    Siteground-j16-27
    Beez5 - Default-Fruit Shop
    Thanks,

Hello gcti,

You can download the siteground-j16-27 template from our templates page:

http://www.siteground.com/template-p...eground-j16-27

As for the templates, which come with Joomla, I recommend you to retrieve them from a fresh Joomla installation package, which you can download from http://www.joomla.org/download.html.

When you have the source files of the desired templates, you can upload them in the templates directory of your Joomla over FTP.
    Best Regards,
    Nikolay A.
    SiteGround Senior Support Team

Join us on Facebook
    Follow us on Twitter
    Web Hosting Suitable for You!

Hi!
    If you have changed a template and this has caused it to stop working you can always reinstall it.
    Here are 2 options to do that.

1. Using the admin backend:
    a. Go to the template manager, choose the template/s you wish tu reinstall and click on "Delete"
    b. To make sure nothing remains from these instalations, go to the main menu > Site > Maintainance > Clear Cache.
    c. You can now reinstall the template/s normally using the Extensions Manager

2. Via FTP:
    a. Find the folder of the template/s you wish to reinstall in your domain/templates and erase them.
    b. To make sure nothing remains from these instalations, go to the main menu in the admin backend > Site > Maintainance > Clear Cache.
    c. Unzip the template/s you wish to reinstall in your computer, then copy the folders back to place.
    Hope this helps.