Web Hosting

Default Wordpress Im/Out web system

How would I go about doing the following:

I want to create a wordpress theme that allows all employees to either check in, or check out. The website will be displayed on a screen in reception. So if a customers walks in, he or she can see whether the person they are looking for is available, or not...

What would be the easiest way?

I want to create a wordpress theme that allows all employees to either check in, or check out. The website will be displayed on a screen in reception. So if a customers walks in, he or she can see whether the wordpress form person they are looking for is available, or not...

You must use some codes fro forum themes , because in forum we can see who is online or not . But for this you must know some program

Quote Originally Posted by martyo123 View Post

I want to create a wordpress theme that allows all employees to either check in, or check out. The website will be displayed on a screen in reception. So if a customers walks in, he or she can see whether the person they are looking for is available, or not...

The easiest way to manage it is take some functions from theme that show users are online or no . Then create your own them with you CSS.