Web Hosting

Default How do I alter the width of template j15-71 (Lime Green)

I apologise in advance if this has been asked before.... I did a search, came up with an answer for a different template, but that info did not help me with this one.

I am using template j15-71 and would very much like to alter the width of the left column (make it narrower) and, at the same time, make the middle area wider. In fact, I would like to widen the whole template (after narrowing the left).

I think that I should be editing the file 'template.css' but do not know where to start... Anyone ???

John

Unhappy is anyone out there ???

I know that things move slowly at siteground, but comeon, it has been 8 days and SOMEONE must know the answer... I really would like to get my page on line... What lines in the css file do I edit

Quote Originally Posted by John_C View Post
    I apologise in advance if this has been asked before.... I did a search, came up with an answer for a different template, but that info did not help me with this one.

I am using template j15-71 and would very much like to alter the width of the left column (make it narrower) and, at the same time, make the middle area wider. In fact, I would like to widen the whole template (after narrowing the left).

I think that I should be editing the file 'template.css' but do not know where to start... Anyone ???

John