Web Hosting

Default Jhackguard FTP problem

Hi,

I have installed Jhackguard and not modified after that I must change some and need FTP that was not possible I disable Jhackguard without any result after that I uninstall it. The problem exists I canít still not use FTP what can I do

Kind regards Ceesdu

u can do see you tube video..........

Default Have anybody an solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceesdu View Post
    Hi,

I have installed Jhackguard and not modified after that I must change some and need FTP that was not possible I disable Jhackguard without any result after that I uninstall it. The problem exists I canít still not use FTP what can I do

Kind regards Ceesdu
    I can't go to You tube I live on the country side of Roi-et Thailand and us an aircard for connection with internet that's very slowly

Hello,

Note that the jHackGuard does not interfere in any way with the FTP functionality of Joomla. It is highly unlikely to be the reason for the issues you are experiencing. In addition, jHackGuard uninstalls completely. This means that if any issue was caused by it, they would have disappeared after the plugin has been removed which is not the case.

I'd advice you to check your folder permissions and to contact with your hosting company support in order to get further assistance on that matter.