Web Hosting

Unhappy JHackGuard 1.3.4 - Joomla 2.5.6 - Error - Call to a member Function route()......

HI,

After installing Jhack, I get this error from first page;

Fatal error: Fatal error: Call to a member function route() on a non-object in /home/projetoportal/www/index.php on line 36

Can this plugin work for me?

thanks,

Eduardo

Hello,

It seems that jHackGuard has blocked a third-party extension that your index page depends on. Could you try disabling your extensions one by one in order to find out which one is causing this? Then we could check what's the problem and advice you further?

I'm getting the same error. Have disabled the other 3rd party extensions one at a time with no luck. Only way to get into front of site is to disable jHackGuard. Thoughts anyone?

I would need a bit more information in order to investigate what is causing the issue. Which version of the plugin are you using? Also, would it be possible to PM me your login details so I can login and see the error myself?

I get the same error
    but it is my backend that does not work
    Fatal error: Call to a member function route() on a non-object in /usr/home/dan11907/public_html/administrator/index.php on line 40
    see here: Fatal error: Call to a member function route() on a non-object in /usr/home/dan11907/public_html/administrator/index.php on line 40

Is there any way that i can diable this plugin in phpmyadmin.??????
    So i can connect to the backend again.

Please help me fast.

Default realy a problem.......

Name:  2013-01-29_20-30-29.jpg
Views: 1704
Size:  9.0 KB
    Got it disabled in phpmyadmin, but now my backend i totaly emply ?????? HELP..

GOT it
    Seams like it blocked the norwegian language, when i logged it in english i worked, removed the plugin and everything worked again after uninstall.
    That was a close one.....

Hello,

It seems that you've been using an old version of jHackGuard - 1.3.4. The latest one is 1.4.2 and we have just tested it in many languages once more, paying special attention to Norwegian and all worked just fine

Default NOpe

Quote Originally Posted by Hristo.P View Post
    Hello,

It seems that you've been using an old version of jHackGuard - 1.3.4. The latest one is 1.4.2 and we have just tested it in many languages once more, paying special attention to Norwegian and all worked just fine
    Using 1.4.2 and latest norwegian language file.
    Tryed it again at the admin chrashed, had to disable the plugin in phpmyadmin and login in english.
    Removed the plugin and everything worked again.

Hey, I have tested the jHackGuard plugin with both variants of Norwegian language packs included in Joomla 2.5.6 and it works flawlessly. I have no problems logging into admin whatsoever. Maybe you are using a third party extension for the Norwegian language and the default ones provided with Joomla? If this is so - let us know what is the package you are using so that we can check it on our end too.

hi all,

my site doesn't use any norwegian, or any language other than english.
    Still I'm getting:
    Notice: Undefined variable: app in /home/alexda2/public_html/index.php on line 36
    Fatal error: Call to a member function route() on a non-object in /home/alexda2/public_html/index.php on line 36

checked extensions.
    joomla 2.5.11, php 5.3.25, database 5.5.30; jhackguard downloaded fresh a few hours ago
    the template is based on one of your free ones

thanks
    alex

p.s. maybe I should open a new thread with this? it refers to jhack version 1.4.2

The plugin works for me without any problems with the specified setup.

What is the exact template you are using? Also could you please provide us with more information what steps we can follow in order to try and recreate the warning on our end?

hi martin,

it's weird, and it's not from the template... I copied over the site to my local machine, and it worked fine. Also, i installed the plugin on a few other 2.5 sites, with mixed results: some generate the error, some don't. I'll check the php/mysql versions... don't really know where else to look.

thanks
    alex

got it!
    register_globals must be off... :-(

I'm having the same kind of error

As soon as i turn on the plugin i got

Fatal error: Call to a member function route() on a non-object in /home/crearmed/public_html/index.php on line 36

I have joomla 2.5.18 with Jhackguard 1.4.2, but i have no idea what is making conflict.

I have it turned off in the mean time

The site is crearmedios.com

thanks in advance

You might want to try turning register_globals off in your PHP configuration as suggested above. It should help if the error is the same.