Web Hosting

Default Your favorite email marketing tool?

Hi all,

I'm starting a new email marketing campaign and have chosen this one to help:

Wonder what your favorite email marketing tool is? and why that one?
    Last edited by bReal; 08-29-2012 at 12:19 PM.

hi,
    and I also want to know about the software for email marketing......

If You mean Mailing Tool - there are many online providers to do mailing, but im curently using SendBlaster as my main email marketing tool.

I recommend Mailchilmp for free or GetResponse if you want better one, with fee, of course

I use iContact - its reasonably priced and very easy to use

I'm not a big fan of this kind of marketing - just because the trust in emails is very low at the moment. As you probably know more than 90% of the emails are spam and people are very suspicious. In some cases it would be a good idea to use it though

Beware to using these tools for affiliate marketing. If you need these tools for other professional matters, AWeber is perfect. Not free, but easy to use. It has more than enough features.

I would recommend you iContact, very easy to use

Quote Originally Posted by ostro View Post
    I'm not a big fan of this kind of marketing - just because the trust in emails is very low at the moment. As you probably know more than 90% of the emails are spam and people are very suspicious.
    This. I personally delete like 99% of unexpected emails because there are just too many spammers, frauds, viruses...

I use MailChimp, its free and has lots of templates.

I have used Instant contact too but I've found the results a little disappointed. This is not a reflection on the programme (it's super easy) but as mentioned earlier, hit rates weren't great as I imagine peoples first thoughts are "spam and delete"!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin1971 View Post
    Constant contact has not really innovated after these past few years. Best I think it mailchimp but it requires double opt-in which is kind of annoying.

Campaign monitor is a good hybrid between CC and Mailchimp where you get a superior product but supports single opt-in
    Thanks - I'll look into this...

Here's a quick list of all the big names

Aweber
    Benchmark
    Campaigner
    Constant Contact
    Emma
    Get Response
    iContact
    Mad Mimi
    Mail Chimp
    Mailigen
    Pinpointe

Personally I was with CC for about 4 years but recently switched to MailChimp. My main reason for this was like Martin had said, CC hadn't really updated any of their stuff and although were once leaders definitely fell behind in terms of features. I'm not sure about the double opt-in which Martin reference, as you can definitely turn that off with MailChimp if you want. One thing is that MC and some others offer a bit of automation through drip campaigns etc as well as a/b testing which CC doesn't offer at the moment.

If you are looking for other great email tools, I'd recommend Yesware for tracking open rates etc of you regular email and an app called rebump for follow ups. I used to say Rapportive, but LinkedIn has essentially killed that as of late, it's quite sad it used to be amazing.

I'd definitely recommend GetResponse.

Having used Aweber, Mailchimp, CC, and most of the other usual suspects over the years, GR has been great to use - except for a few bugs here and there.

Mailchimp is good if you have a small list or are starting out, but for anything where you need autoresponders, AB testing, and other more advanced features I'd look at GR.

There's a more in-depth comparison here which may be useful:
    https://www.ventureharbour.com/email...ools-one-best/