Web Hosting

Default Dropbox alternatives?

Just wondering if there's a Siteground resource for storing files privately, e.g. a self-hosted alternative to dropbox, Google Drive, etc. Aside from putting password protection on a directory, that is!

Adding an afterthought... would be useful to have WebDAV access, or something that allows some sort of collaborative working on text documents. Am often co-editing Word files with someone else.

At this time we don't have such service to offer to our customers. You can, however, store files outside your public_html folder - this way they won't be accessible via our web server. To be honest, we are discussing such product but I am afraid that it is way too early to be able to give you an ETA or details on that matter.

I have learned already about this idea but don't know how long it will take to release. I used this cloud service provider:http://www.resultit.co.nz/customised...oud-computing/ and it worked in way I desired.