Web Hosting

Default siteground-j15-83 Red Wall template - whom to ask for free upgrade to 2.5

Dear All,

I have been using the above template for about 2 years at www.karizmatikus.hu and am very much pleased. The design is excellent, the content management is easy.

I tried to contact customer service several times re free upgrade to Joomla 2.5 but has not received a straight answer. Recently I was proposed to raise this question at the forum in the hope that some senior team member may give a response with positive outcome.

Your support is appreciated.

Laszlo (Hungary)

Hi Laszlo,

We do upgrade templates to Joomla 2.5 but I am afraid there is no actual schedule for that so I cannot tell exactly when we will migrate your template to 2.5

Hi Hristo,

thanks for the reply. I thought in case of straight interest this could result in a kind of scheduling :-)
    Due to security reasons I was told to upgrade the website in the near future - hence my ongoing interest.
    As this is a no profit website and I have access to very limited technical support, I would be more than pleased to have this template migrated to 2.5
    Greetings from Hungary!

Laszlo

Hi Laszlo,

Actually, it's already in the queue of our designers and I think we'll release it very soon

Hi Hristo,

This almost sounds like something :-)))))
    You made my day with this post - I hope very soon means before summer this year :-)

Regards
    Laszlo

Hi,

could you estimate, please. Will it take weeks, months.... or years?

Regards from Hungary
    Laszlo

I got mine in about 2 weeks time. Hope you get yours soon.
    Last edited by Hristo.P; 05-08-2013 at 08:35 AM.

Thanks Monty, I hope two months is still viable :-)

Default enquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Hristo.P View Post
    Hi Laszlo,

Actually, it's already in the queue of our designers and I think we'll release it very soon
    Hi Hristo,
    any estimate for completing the release?
    Regards
    Laszlo

I am afraid I cannot provide you with ETA when the template will be migrated

Red face

Hi Hristo,
    a couple of months gone. Some other templates came. What about this specific one? Shall we celebrate the new year before or after getting it?
    :-)

Default Still waiting

Quote Originally Posted by hamarl View Post
    Hi Hristo,
    a couple of months gone. Some other templates came. What about this specific one? Shall we celebrate the new year before or after getting it?
    :-)
    I assume you are too busy to deal with forum remarks. Anyhow it helps to complete requests earlier...

Hi Hamari,

Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, Joomla 2.5 templates have little in common with Joomla 1.5 ones. This is why our designers are almost completely recreating them so they work with Joomla 2.5. I am afraid that at the moment we got some big projects and all members of the design team are involved in them. However, I believe that soon we'll have the capacity to migrate few more templates and j15-83 will be one of them for sure.

Hi Hristo,

my patience is timeless as you know :-))

Thanks and regards
    Laszlo

Hi Hristo,

Happy new Year to the Siteground Team. Any hint regarding the upgrade of the requested template?

Regards
    Laszlo

Happy new Year to the Siteground Team :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Hristo.P View Post
    Hi Hamari,

Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, Joomla 2.5 templates have little in common with Joomla 1.5 ones. This is why our designers are almost completely recreating them so they work with Joomla 2.5. I am afraid that at the moment we got some big projects and all members of the design team are involved in them. However, I believe that soon we'll have the capacity to migrate few more templates and j15-83 will be one of them for sure.
    Hi Hristo,
    it was mid October you wrote last time in this matter. I intend to proceed and make decision soon whether wait further for the unknown date of update (and keep the risk as well) or find another solution. Looking for your response and regards

Thanks Monty, I hope two months is still viable :-)

Default Is it still worth waiting or not?

Quote Originally Posted by hamarl View Post
    Hi Hristo,
    it was mid October you wrote last time in this matter. I intend to proceed and make decision soon whether wait further for the unknown date of update (and keep the risk as well) or find another solution. Looking for your response and regards
    Hi Hristo or somebody from the team, will somebody answer my question, please.

I am afraid I cannot provide you with ETA when this will happen. We have a lot of awesome new features coming up and all our designers are working on them thus we cant convert old Joomla templates to the latest version right now. However, this issue will be addressed soon by our team.