Web Hosting
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Question What is the best SEO plugin for WP ?

I've been using several SEO plugins for my website http://dreamsabout.net, currently plugin "All in one SEO" seems to do the trick but it doesn't have all options for changing URL links. Any recommendations?

You can go with Yoast.. it's the best one right now.. all in one seo is good but yoast have much useful features...

Goodluck

I would like to suggest "seo ultimate"

Yoast is currently #1, All in one SEO pack is fine as well but it has that disadvantage with the URL links

Although you might come across many WordPress based SEO plugins, the 'All in one SEO pack' is all inclusive. You can enter the title, keywords and description of the post and it helps to rank the post better.

On my site: http://martaarendt.pl im using All in one SEO pack, but on my other sites im working on SEO By Yoast and its pretty damn good too. So you have to check both plugins and consider which one is best for you. Those are big plugins and if you dont have any idea how to use it, you may make some damage too. Remember.

I'm using All in One SEO pack
    And its good to use for sure

Like others, I vote for Yoast's SEO plugin. It's fantastic, and so simple!

Yoast gets my vote

Platinum SEO is the one I use

The best plugin for WordPress is All in One SEO pack.It is well tested and proven to be the only choice for numbers of Insurance Carriers, Brokers and Agencies nationwide which sites I built. so go with it

yes the best WP seo plugin is the All in One SEO pack and for startin out that one called Yoast WordPress SEO I found helpful, altho now it is getting a tad bloated/complicated it looks like... as all software does ugh (;oř~~

All In One SEO is the Best!!!!

Hi Just join would appreciate if you could tell me what the URL disadvantage is with All-in-One SEO pack. I was thinking of using it soon on a new website I am planning to build.

I've used several SEO plugins, but I've stick to Wordpress SEO by Yoast for the past year as it truly gives you all the options to make a page/post to look as a super optimised.
    The only negative some would say about Yoast is you can only optimise one keyword for each post/page.

hope this helps!

in my experience if it's at if you want to use wordpress SEO plugin I usually use the plugin All In Seo Pack

I am happy with Yoast.

Give Yoast a try. You see everyone is using it.

We also like Yoast the best, though others may have similar features. What I like most about Yoast is that the author spends most of his time as an SEO consultant specializing in Wordpress. He then puts a lot of his knowledge into his plugin. Since the winds of SEO are constantly changing, frequent updates are needed to the way we pursue good SEO. Yoast has very frequent updates adding new features and improving the existing features to be more in line with the latest trends in SEO.

Yoast 100% everyone who try, know