Web Hosting
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

thanks for sharing this link.

Plc Training Chennai/ Plc Training Chennai

Yes I want to start a personal blog website. I was thinking from many days how to start, few my friends suggest me to create free blog on free blog websites such as wordpress and blogger. Your blog help me to select right blog tool and proper content also.

Thanks for the links. I have personal blog too.
    For a long time i'm choose between blogger and wordpress. And i like Blogger

I would certainly echo what amdadhbd has said. Wordpress is by far the best and most well-supported framework for blogs. The sheer number of plugins and themes available for WP make it a no-brainer.
    Thanks for sharing this link, I have a personal blog too.

http://blog.atyq.info/

I would say it is simple, just register with wordpress or blogger, both awesome and easy to use platforms.

Ja używam i bloggera i wordpressa w kilku odmianach, stanowczo wolę wordpressa ma bardziej intuicyjne menu

<a href="http://www.klimatyzacjapolska.pl/index.php/dokumenty/klimatyzacja-dla-domu/8" target="_blank">klimatyzacja Warszawa</a>

I am just starting, thank you for the information.

There are some caveats when dealing with WordPress. They include inode usage, CPU usage, dealing with the hackers and then addressing all of the updates. People are always boasting about WP without admitting this issues can set you back very quickly.

I have never had any of my HTML sites hacked and thyy never present any inode or CPU issues.

The point being, it would be better to find a WYSIWYG editor that you can work with and use it as opposed to using WP, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by photonic View Post
    I would certainly echo what amdadhbd has said. Wordpress is by far the best and most well-supported framework for blogs. The sheer number of plugins and themes available for WP make it a no-brainer.

Nic
    www.nicskerten.co.uk/blog

Wordpress is slow to load though. Using the plugin WP Super Cache improves the time taken to load but it is still rather slow and the worry is that visitors will bounce straight off.

i think start with blogspot is better but we need seo always

I think the biggest question that needs to be asked is if you want to have your own domain name and host your own blog, or you prefer going for a free version.

Wordpress or Joomla are the best IMO. If you want to go free, you'll need to buy a domain and hosting, and then install the script on your own. This can be daunting if you don't know what you're doing, but there are some hosting providers that offer this service for you.

Elsewise, you can always register to a free blogging service like wordpress.com or blogger etc. who offer blogs using their domain name. Keep in mind that advertising revenue will be limited on that type of service, as they usually implement their own ads on your website.

I like tumblr even though its very basic but its good for seo because people can reblog your postings.

Well basically starting a blog isn't that tough
    u just need to know the websites ...........even if u don't know try googling
    i think the esiest one is the e bloggers,.......for that u just need to have a google account

my opinion is use wordpress at wordpress.org. great free themes and free plugins. you need to have your own web hosting though

Wordpress I a great blog to start with for beginners

Quote Originally Posted by petertao View Post
    I would say it is simple, just register with wordpress or blogger, both awesome and easy to use platforms.
    But there are many free platforms such as webs.com, tumblr.com, webstarts.com and many others with great fuctional possibilities to create amazing own website. I use them all.

I just started blogging. Earlier I just knew about blog, never tried to post one for me. Few days before i posted my own blog and I feel great about that as have got good comments on that

Hey, if anyone wants to start a blog, I would recommand 2 options:
    - Use the CMS Pluxml if experienced in coding
    - Use wordpress if you have less coding notions

Its a great way to share your stories and personal experience through your blog. Make sure your blog counts.