Web Hosting
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default How to start a blog website?

Hello!

Are you willing to start a personal weblog? Read more about how to choose the right blog tool.

Take a look at the most popular Blog and Photoblog tools.

WordPress Tutorial will help you manage your blog website, install addons, add metatags, etc.
    There is also a How to start a Blog site Tutorial which you might find useful.
    Last edited by sgforumadmin; 09-14-2006 at 01:08 AM.
    Mike
    Forum Administrator
    Web Hosting

Default painting blog

I use a lot of blogs as inspiration, Blogger has set up a site dedicated to the best new blogs, and it is updated every week. I think it is important to look at blogs as much as you blog yourself. One of my favorites is http://jeremiahpalecek.blogspot.com/ made by a young artist living in Prague. Take your inspiration from everywhere. Good Luck!

Hi,

Search engines prefer wordpress rather than blogger.com Though I tried to install wordpress blog on a subpage on my domain which is not possible.

Hope they allow at least on subdomains.

Karl
    Last edited by lashley; 01-17-2007 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Adding name

You should be able to install Wordpress on a subdomain without any problems. If you are using Fantastico Autoinstaller, do not forget to specify the subfolder where you would like the wordpress to appear.
    SiteGround
    Web Hosting

thanks for this usefull links

ramsaytom2 Guest

Default Blogging

Hi all
    This is very nice information about blogging. I have my personal blog on blogger.com.

I'm find similar site, thank you. Its inforamtion very need to me, because want to start my blog.

Quote Originally Posted by lashley View Post
    ...Though I tried to install wordpress blog on a subpage on my domain which is not possible.

Hope they allow at least on subdomains.

Karl
    If you are running other script from the root directory on your domain you may have problem with the .htaccess file. All you need is insert separate .htaccess file to the subfolder where you are installing Wordpress and add this line to it:

RewriteBase /subfolder_name/

That's it

Smile

Thnx! very helpful links!

This is nice. I have been asking so much on how to use features in wordpress, maybe this article has the answer to all the questions that I need. hhhmmm..

Thanks

Default looks very great ,get it and test. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by syntacs_ph View Post
    This is nice. I have been asking so much on how to use features in wordpress, maybe this article has the answer to all the questions that I need. hhhmmm..

Thanks
    looks very great ,get it and test. thank you

Default blog on subdomain

Hi

I've also tried Blogger but found it pretty restricting, although I have heard of people having businesses on them.

Wordpress is much more SE friendly. I have my latest blog on a sub-domain and it works fine. However, I am using Wordpress Direct so it makes it a lot easier

Joe

See my brand new blog mentioned above: http://websitecreation.findfastr.com

hey there thanks for the great information. yes i do blog but i still do not know how other people earn by doing their blogs, i wanted to learn more.

Good, Thanks for this infomation.

Wow great resource, thank you.

Blogging is very easy to get into, but there because of the number of companies offering blogging tools and services it is very difficult for newcomers to understand what they actually need.

That's a cool site! Thanks for posting.
    I think nowadays it is more difficult an ever to decide on which blog tool to choose, there are so many different providers and everyone is offering different features.

You can create your blog through number of free web blog site like, blog.co.uk, wordpress, blogger.com.

How this will help you.

Thanks

This is really very useful information about blogging..ive my personal blog in blooger.com..

Recently I started to posting blogs on blog spot and word press I enjoyed a lot of to create posting my thoughts for sharing information.i got more replies and compliments.i feel great.