Web Hosting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default blog for my website

Hi

I have a website selling dog products and was thinking of starting a blog on my own dog and her breed. is it easy and is it worth it?

thanks

melanie
    www.dogswithstyle.com
    Last edited by dogswithstyle; 01-09-2009 at 11:35 AM. Reason: no name

Talking Yes it is

It is worth it, you could show details about your dog, You could also take pictures of the dog using the products which would bring more customers. You could also add news about your new products, so i think that you should give it a try...

do start blogging asap and update it with good and unique content .try to make it using good web framework in php and attractive too ,to make public likes & read your blog

The more content you have going to your website, the better. However, if the only purpose is to get more visitors to your website, there are other tactics you might try. For example, one of the most effective ways to get visitors to your website is to look for popular dog information sites, and email them a request to allow you to make a post on their blog. Or, start a social media campaign.

or you can create a link page in your site for link exchange this may increase traffic as well as ranking in all the major search engines

seo.sammon Guest

Blogging is the good to share your ideas and increase traffice but content should be unique

very thing you do honestly always worthy .

Yes ...sure because Content is King .. no no unique content is king ...

dewanshahedur Guest

Actually for a website itz really essential to a blog. You can use blogger or wordpress for better blogging. You also need good SEO and content for your blog. Day to day Google change their algorithm and try to give priority on Content.

Default blog for my website

Good Dear
    Nice accessories for Stylish dog.
    In this blog all detail available related to dog accessories such as toy, coats, bed etc.

thanks

Was giving serious consideration to this as well but I'm not sure that it fits with the field of dental health as the site I have is purely for promoting the clinic and not any online sales. Would any of you guys think it's worth it for a dentist's website?

The problem is how much about design you need or you should find out a wordpress guy do that for you. I suggest you find to buy or free theme to buy and have wordpress guy install it, that 's all .
    Quote Originally Posted by dogswithstyle View Post
    Hi

I have a website selling dog products and was thinking of starting a blog on my own dog and her breed. is it easy and is it worth it?

thanks

melanie
    www.dogswithstyle.com

Well that's a good option ,even we do for our website. you can add an additional blog page on your web and you can write as many you want.

Blog are a great addition to the site and if you have good articles then you will also gain tons of followers which can increase your sales as a whole.

I say go for it. And Wordpress makes blogging so much easier and there are tons of free themes and plugins, its just awesome.

thanks very good.

Wordpress makes blogging so much easier,and it is helpful to you site.

WP is one of easiest platforms to work on and basicly its MADE TO BLOG. So asking if using Wordpress for blog is good choice is a bit strange You can find many many great plugins for it and so much support on forums and other places on the internet. Wordpress blog is what you need

Quote Originally Posted by irishmoe View Post
    Was giving serious consideration to this as well but I'm not sure that it fits with the field of dental health as the site I have is purely for promoting the clinic and not any online sales. Would any of you guys think it's worth it for a dentist's website?
    You can customise a wordpress site for any industry, many businesses now use worpdress because of its usability and easy to manage features, here is a dental information site on wordpress: http://www.dentalimplantscosthq.co.uk
    hope this helps

If you have a good set of followers and if people are willing to know about your pet... this will be not a bad idea

If you work really hard every niche can be worthy. So start with research, write great contents, optimize the site for better rank.